Waipapa Trust is an Ahuwhenua Trust administered under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Land Act 1993.
The Board has a dual role. It is charged with both the protection of anscestral lands and sites of cultural significance as well as the development of the lands for economic and social benefits to its owners.
- Tohu Haa, Mokai (Chairman)
- Anthony Ralph Matara Rotarangi, Rotorua
- Ngarau Tarawa, Taumaranui
- Kia Paranihi, Turangi
- Gayle McLean, Raglan
- Lawrence Tawera, Wellington
- Anthony James Rotarangi, Dunedin
Strettons Chartered Accountants
Steven Bignell (Secretary/Trust Accountant)
Cottrell Associates Ltd
Left to right front to back: Gayle McLean, Ngarau Tarawa, Dawson Haa, Puawai Wereta, Kia Paranihi, Lawrence Tawera, Tony Rotorangi